The Community Development Department is divided into three divisions: Building and Code Enforcement, Development Review, and Planning and Zoning. The divisions provide services relating to permitting and inspecting new construction, community planning, zoning and subdivision matters, neighborhood preservation inspections, and review and approval of development improvement plans. Watch the video below to learn more.
Apply for permits and contractor licenses, submit plans, file a property maintenance/code enforcement complaint and more through Citizenserve!
Enjoy the convenience of handling these tasks online from your home or business.
- 2016 CAPER Report
- St. Charles Urban County FY16 DRAFT Annual Plan
- Notice of Availability of 2016 CDBG Funds for Homeless Services
- 2016 Subrecipient Application Guide
- Notice of Availability of 2017 CAB Homeless and Indigent Funds
- Notice of Intent to Request Release of Urban County Funds