Ordinances with Penalty Provisions
Ordinances below are in PDF format.
- Ordinance 16-091 - Posted 11.17.16 - An Ordinance establishing new traffic regulations and establishing penalties for violations thereof.
- Ordinance 16-090 - Posted 11.17.16 - An Ordinance with penalty provisions creating new Section 307.200 Ordinances of St. Charles County, Misssouri (OSCCMo) relating to a new parking provision, specifically parking near a public or private mailbox.
- Ordinance 16-088 - Posted 11.7.16 - An Ordinance amending Sections 205.010, 205.020, 205.062, 205.120, 205.140, 205.142 and 205.145 of Chapter 205 Ordinances of St. Charles County, Missouri, Animal Regulations.
- Ordinance 16-070 - Posted 10.5.16 - A Health Ordinance with a penalty provision establishing a new chapter of the Ordinances of St. Charles County, Missouri, developing, regulating, and administering a program for monitoring the prescribing and dispensing of Schedule II, III and IV controlled substances by professionals licensed to subscribe or dispense such substances within St. Charles County, Missouri, and authorizing intergovernmental agreements to operate such program in conjunction with other political subdivisions and private entities.
- Ordinance 16-054 - Posted 8.2.16 - An Ordinance reorganizing the Transportation Department and Community Development Department Building Division and Neighborhood Preservation Division by repealing the current Chapter 132 in its entirety, enacting a new Chapter 132 Ordinances of St. Charles County, Missouri (OSCCMo), amending the 2016 budget adopted by Ordinance 15-117 for positions within the St. Charles County Community Development and Transportation, and amending Section 115.170, OSCCMo.
- Ordinance 16-035 - Posted 6.14.16 - An Ordinance establishing new traffic regulations and establishing penalties for violations thereof
- Ordinance 16-032 - Posted 5.24.16 - An Ordinance amending Sections 405.135, 405.170 and 405.175, Ordinances of St. Charles County, Missouri, relating to permissive and conditional uses in C2, I1, and I2 Zoning Districts
- Ordinance 16-024 - Posted 4.7.16 - An Ordinance amending Sections 405.590, 405.630 and 405.639, repealing and renumbering in part Section 405.630, Ordinances of St. Charles County, Missouri, Relating to the Board of Zoning Adjustment
- Ordinance 16-018 - Posted 3.11.16 - An Ordinance amending Sections 405.060 and 405.420.A, Ordinances of St. Charles County, Missouri, relating to recreational equipment or trailers
- Ordinance 15-120 - Posted 1.5.16 - An Ordinance amending Chapter 205 ordinances relating to animal regulations
- Ordinance 15-112 - Posted 12.10.15 - An Ordinance amending Section 405.090.E relating to accessory structures in RR, R1A, R1B, R1C, R1D and R1E single-family residential zoning districts
- Ordinance 15-105 - Posted 11.10.15 - An Ordinance establishing new traffic regulations and establishing penalties for violations thereof
- Ordinance 15-097 - Posted 10.8.15 - Amending and/or adopting certain sections of the Building Code, Property Maintenance Code relating to abatement of violations, and Unified Development Ordinance relating to additional vehicle requirements and signage. Also, zoning provisions of the UDO relating to appeals from rezonings and amendments and from decisions of the Board of Zoning Adjustment.
- Ordinance 15-069 - Posted 8.7.15 - Amending sections relating to Lodging Establishments
- Ordinance 15-068 - Posted 8.7.15 - Amending sections relating to Late Fees and Prorated Fees for Permits