Issues For the August 4, 2015 Election
Last Day to Register to Vote For August 4, 2015 Election Is Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 5 p.m.
- St. Charles County residents may register in person at the Election Authority office at 397 Turner Boulevard in St. Peters.
- Residents may register while obtaining services from state agencies such as the Department of Motor Vehicles, Division of Family Services, Military Recruitment or WIC.
- Registration cards can be obtained at libraries, schools and city halls located in St. Charles County. The card must be mailed to the St. Charles County Election Authority by the applicant.
- Other options for registering to vote can be found in the “Helpful Resources” section located on this page.
St. Charles County Election Authority; 397 Turner Boulevard; St. Peters, MO 63376
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, June 23, 2015 through Monday, August 3, 2015
Election Authority will be closed Friday, July 3, 2015 in observance of Independence Day
Saturday, August 1, 2015 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
For additional information regarding absentee voting, please see the “Written Requests and Absentee Ballot Application” section located on this page.
Public Test Notice of the Logic & Accuracy Memory Card For August 4, 2015 Election
Written Requests and Absentee Ballot Application
Written requests for absentee ballot must be received in the Election Authority’s office no later than 5 p.m. the Wednesday before any election. You may download, complete and return the Application for Absentee Ballot for St. Charles County, Missouri or your request must contain the following information:
- Your full name
- Address where you live
- Address where you would like the ballot to be mailed (if different)
- Reason for voting absentee
- The date of the election
- Your political party preference, if you are applying for an August Primary Ballot
- Your signature
- We are located off Highways 70 and 79 in St. Peters
- Exit off of Highway 70 and head north on Highway 79
- Get in the right lane and bear right onto the North Outer Road exit
- Go straight at the stop sign, crossing over the North Outer Road
- Enter onto Turner Boulevard, the Election Authority office is the second building on the right