Last Day to Register to Vote in Nov. 8 General Election Is Oct. 12
- St. Charles County residents may register in person at the Election Authority office at 397 Turner Boulevard in St. Peters.
- Residents may register while obtaining services from state agencies such as the Department of Motor Vehicles, Division of Family Services, Military Recruitment or WIC.
- Other options for registering to vote can be found in the Helpful Resources section located on this page below.
Absentee Voting in the Nov. 8 General Election Begins Sept. 27
St. Charles County Election Authority
397 Turner Boulevard, St. Peters, MO 63376
Monday–Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. 27–Nov. 7
(The Election Authority will be closed Oct. 10 for Columbus Day.)
Saturday, Oct. 29 and Saturday, Nov. 5 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Additional information regarding absentee voting.
Written Requests and Absentee Ballot Application
Written requests for absentee ballot must be received in the Election Authority’s office no later than 5 p.m. the Wednesday before any election. You may download, complete and return the Application for Absentee Ballot for St. Charles County, Missouri, or your request must contain the following information:
- Your full name
- Address where you live
- Address where you would like the ballot to be mailed (if different)
- Reason for voting absentee
- The date of the election
- Your political party preference, if you are applying for a Primary Election Ballot
- Your signature
Directions to the Election Authority
- We are located off Highways 70 and 79 in St. Peters.
- Exit off of Highway 70 and head north on Highway 79.
- Get in the right lane and bear right onto the North Outer Road exit.
- Go straight at the stop sign, crossing over the North Outer Road.
- Enter onto Turner Boulevard. The Election Authority office is the second building on the right.