St. Charles County Election Authority
397 Turner Blvd.
St. Peters, MO 63376
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday Sept. 23 through Monday Nov. 3
Saturday Oct. 25 and Saturday Nov. 1 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Written Requests and Absentee Ballot Application
Written requests for absentee ballot must be received in the Election Authority’s office no later than 5 p.m. the Wednesday before any election. You may download, complete and return the Application for Absentee Ballot for St. Charles County, Missouri or your request must contain the following information:
- Your full name
- Address where you live
- Address where you would like the ballot to be mailed (if different)
- Reason for voting absentee
- The date of the election
- Your political party preference, if you are applying for an August Primary Ballot
- Your signature
Click here for information regarding the Public Test of the Logic & Accuracy Memory Card for the November 4, 2014 Election.
Please note: Deadline to Register to Vote for November 4, 2014 General Election was Wednesday, October 8, 2014.
Directions to the Election Authority
- We are located off Highways 70 and 79 in St. Peters
- Exit off of Highway 70 and head north on Highway 79
- Get in the right lane and bear right onto the North Outer Road exit
- Go straight at the stop sign, crossing over the North Outer Road
- Enter onto Turner Boulevard, the Election Authority office is the second building on the right
- Register to vote with the Missouri Voter Registration Application (PDF) or go to the Missouri Secretary of State website if you are new to St. Charles County
- Use our polling place search to find where your polling place is located for an upcoming election
- The St. Charles County Election Authority Verification Board has completed its findings for the August 5, 2014 Primary Election (PDF) and announces its certified results
- Candidates and Issues for the November 4, 2014 General Election - For Informational Purposes Only