The Human Resources Department works as a strategic partner with St. Charles County government leadership, with individual employees, and with the general public to provide high quality human resources services.
Core Services & Competencies
Our core services and competencies include recruitment and staffing, employee relations, employee development and training, compensation and benefits, and regulatory compliance.
- We value teamwork and the development of strategic relationships by being flexible, considerate, and responsive to the needs of appointing authorities.
- We value growth, excellence, and continuous learning by providing training for both supervisors and employees to enhance the quality of their working and personal lives.
- We are committed to serving the needs of all county employees and the general public in a positive, professional, helpful and efficient manner.
- We are committed to maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of personnel records and will maintain the confidentiality of personal information that may be shared with us in the course of our work.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards in our work.
Interested in Working for St. Charles County Government?
View employment opportunities or complete the Employment Interest form.
Americans With Disabilities Act
St. Charles County is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the county will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
St. Charles County is a drug and alcohol free work place. A pre-employment drug screen is required for all positions.