January 24, 2018
Missouri Job Center/Workforce Development
212 Turner Blvd.
St. Peters, MO 63376
Workshops are offered free of charge. Please call 636.255.6060 to sign up.
Missouri Job Center - Basic Microsoft Excel 2010, Networking to Assist in Your Job Search
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Basic Microsoft Excel 2010 - For the Beginner (Training Room C), Cindy Fulton
10 am - 12:15 pm
- Learn to create a spreadsheet using basic formula calculations including AUTOSUM
- Copy, move and format cells
- Inserting/Deleting Rows & Columns
- Learn about the AutoCalculate feature
- Displaying Formula/Value version of a spreadsheet
- Copying Formulas using the Fill Handle
* No late arrivals permitted.
Networking to Assist in Your Job Search (Large Meeting Room), Peggy Muehlbauer
10:30 am - Noon
Statistics indicate the majority of jobs are never publicly advertised. In this workshop you will learn the fundamentals of how to network, create your own brand to promote yourself, informational interviewing, and an overview of how social media has impacted networking.
St. Charles County and its Workforce Development department are equal opportunity employers/programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers listed may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment via the Missouri Relay Service at 711.