Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
• First Time Personal Property Owners: You will be asked to present ONE of the following documents: Certificate of Title (properly signed over to you with seller’s signature, purchaser’s signature and date of sale), Application for Missouri Title and License (DOR Form 108), Bill of Sale signed by both seller and purchaser with complete vehicle description (including VIN) and the date of sale.
• New Missouri Residents:You will be asked to present the title or current out of state registration for your vehicle(s).
• New St. Charles County Residents (from another Missouri county):If you did not reside in St. Charles County on January 1 of the required tax year, you will need to obtain your certificate of non-assessment from the appropriate county. Please contact your former County Assessor's Office for information.
• Military Personnel:Certificates of Personal Property Non-Assessment are no longer issued for military personnel. If your permanent home of record is not Missouri, you will register your vehicles by presenting a current LES (Leave and Earnings Statement) showing the current state of residency at any Missouri Department of Revenue License Office. Active Duty military personnel, who maintain Missouri as their permanent home of record, and whose LES shows that state taxes are paid to Missouri, are responsible for paying personal property taxes in this state. You will be asked to complete the appropriate assessment forms and pay taxes for any property owned on January 1 of the tax year.
• Leased Vehicles: You will be asked to present a copy of your lease agreement or vehicle registration renewal notice.
You may submit your documentation in person, via fax to 636.949.7434 or by email to: email@example.com. When submitting via fax or email, please include your mailing address, physical address (if different), and address on January 1 of the prior 2 years if you were a Missouri resident.
Determine What You Need for Personal Property
Missouri Highway Patrol-Troop C: 636-300-2800St. Charles County Sheriff’s Office: 636-949-3016St. Charles City: 636-949-3300St. Peters City: 636-949-1833O’Fallon City: 636-240-8766
You can also visit the Missouri Automated Criminal History Site (MACHS) website or the Missouri Case.net website.
Also, your taxes may increase because:
- Your rates are determined by the voters and may have increased.
- Values are determined by the assessor per NADA - & may have increased.
- You have a new vehicle
b. You will need to correct the violations listed within the time period identified on the letter. Depending upon the type of violation(s) and whether this is a repeat violations, you may be granted an extension of time to complete the work but this must be granted by the inspector prior to the deadlines on the notice to prevent receiving a summons to appear in court.
Section 412.050 of St. Charles County Code
St. Charles County ordinances do not require subdivision plats to be created for new parcels or tracts of land when:
• The property to be subdivided is located outside of recorded subdivisions and its legal description was recorded prior to Aug. 23, 1999; and
• No more than two parcels or tracts less than 10 acres in size will be created, or all parcels or tracts created will be equal to or greater than 10 acres in size; and
• All lots or parcels will abut a street (either public or private), or adjoin a newly recorded access easement serving no more than two parcels; and
• The new lot(s) will comply with the minimum lot size and other zoning requirements.
636-949-3003 Extension #3075636-949-3003 Extension #4600
Inmates / detainees are allowed 1 hour-long noncontact visit every other week. Visitation time is determined by housing unit and cell assignment. There is a maximum of 4 visitors, 2 at a time. All visitors must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to visitation and must provide the Central Control Officers with a valid photo I.D. (except for accompanied children under age 16). Individuals 16 years of age, or younger, must be accompanied by an adult (at least 21 years of age). Children must be supervised at all times. Unattended or disruptive children will be escorted with the accompanying adult out of the building.
Inmates / detainees are required to complete a visitation list for each visiting session specifying whom he/she wants to visit with. Only the persons listed by the inmate / detainee will be allowed to see the inmate / detainee. It is the inmate / detainee’s responsibility to complete the list and no messages will be taken by any staff member of St. Charles County Department of Corrections (SCCDOC).
The SCCDOC adult detention facility does not permit contact visits.
Applications to become a Notary Public are available at the Finance Department, and via the Secretary of State’s website.
Questions regarding Notary Publics (other than those regarding commissions) should be directed to the Missouri Secretary of State’s office at 573-751-2783. Missouri Sec. of State Website
The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention collects data year-round and reports on influenza (flu) activity in the United States each week from October through May. For more information about CDC's influenza surveillance activities, see the Overview of Influenza Surveillance in the United States. To view reports related to flu activity within St. Charles County, please view online.
a) Check your pop-up blocker feature to be sure that your browser will allow pop-up windows.b) Be sure you are using Internet Explorer as your browser.c) The new window may be covered by an open window from another program. Check the tabs at the bottom of your screen for the application window.
St. Charles County began using Pursuit 4-4 ULV for insect treatment in 2015.
View and register for events online or by calling 636-949-7535 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The 2018 Activity Guide is coming soon!
St. Charles County Parks and Recreation DepartmentAttention: Volunteer Coordinator201 N 2nd St. – Suite 510St. Charles, MO 63301
Visit our U.S. passport page to learn about first-time applications of passport books or cards.
Appointments are required for all services (except those involving vital records and the passport program). Please consult the Division of Health Services program sections for more information.
The St. Charles County Airport is home to 92 T-hangar aircraft storage hangars. All are equipped with electric bi-fold doors, electric outlets and overhead lights and paved floors and will easily accommodate single-engine aircraft or small twins. Sizes range from approximately 1,200 square feet to 1,600 square feet. Rental rates vary from $177 to $248 monthly. Rentals can be monthly or annual. Call for availability.
Runway 9-27, asphalt, 2,000’ x 75’, 12,500 pound single-wheel weight-bearing capacity
Hours are 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Monday–Friday, except holidays. The terminal has a conference room, pilots lounge, public Wi-Fi and banquet meeting room available.
While there are formulas for determining the precise amount of chlorine to use for disinfection, many homeowners do not know the depth of their well, making calculations difficult. One gallon of household chlorine bleach or 1 pound of chlorine tablets will adequately disinfect the average well in our area. If you have an extremely deep well, over 600 feet, you may use an extra half gallon of bleach, or ½ pound of tablets. Chlorine tablets are preferable for wells over 400 feet, where they will sink to the lower depths more readily.After removing your well cap or cistern cover; use the following procedure to disinfect your well:
Each of these alternatives has its positive and negative points that will require doing a little homework. You will want to research your options and make a decision based upon initial cost; maintenance and repair; and resale value. Do web searches using the key words: hydrogen sulfide, water, and treatment. Visit the library and look for books or articles on water treatment and well water supplies. Talk to your neighbors about what they have done in response to the problem. Once you've gotten a good idea of what you want, contact several water treatment companies and plumbers to locate 1 who can install the system to fit your needs.
Take Interstate 70 to Highway 79; Go North on 79 taking the first exit, which is the North Service Road. Our building is on the right (south side) across from the Krey Distributing Company.