File a Complaint

File a Complaint
HUD is ready to help with any problem of housing discrimination. If you think your rights have been violated, the Housing Discrimination Complaint Form is available for you to download, complete and return, or complete online and submit, or you may write HUD a letter, or telephone the HUD Office nearest you.  You have one year after an alleged violation to file a complaint with HUD, but you should file it as soon as possible.
To file a complaint or to learn more about the fair housing acts, visit HUD.

You may also contact the following local agencies for help: 
  • Metropolitan St. Louis Equal Opportunity Council
    1027 South Vandeventer Ave.
    6th Floor
    St. Louis, MO 63110
    Ph: 314-534-5800
    Ph: 800-555-3951
    Fx: 314-534-2551
    TDD (Missouri Relay): 800-735-2966
    TDD (Illinois Relay): 800-526-0844
  • St. Charles County Missouri
    Wayne Anthony, Director of the Department of Community Development
    201 N. 2nd St.
    Suite 420
    St. Charles, MO 63301
    Ph: 636-949-7335
  • St. Louis Civil Rights Enforcement Agency
    1114 Market St.
    Suite 932 
    St. Louis, MO 63101-2009
  • U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
    Kansas City Regional Office of FHEO
    Gateway Tower II 400 State Ave.
    Room 200
    Kansas City, KS 66101-2406
    Ph: 913-551-6958
    Ph: 800-743-5323
    TTY: 913-551-6972
  • Missouri Commission on Human Rights
    3315 W, Truman Blvd., Rm 212
    P.O. Box 1129
    Jefferson City, MO 65102-1129
    Ph: 573-751-3325
    Fx: 573-751-2905
    Toll-Free Complaint Hotline: 1-877-781-4236
    Relay Missouri: 711
    Relay Missouri: 1-800-735-2966 (TDD)