Directory of Resources
Through the links below, you can directly access forms, applications and further information provided by the St. Charles County Department of Public Health or other resources. This page is intended for use by many types of individuals (including members of the community, public health professionals, students and others). Please let us know if you discover a link that has become inactive or if you have a suggestion for inclusion.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- How do I obtain a birth certificate, and can I get a passport from you?
- Can I get primary care health services at your department?
- How do I obtain a food license?
- What is the primary goal of the St. Charles County mosquito control program?
- What are some basic facts about St. Charles County's recycling centers?
- What animals do you currently have available for adoption?
- What should I do if my pet is lost?