Blasters License Application/Renewal
How to Apply or Renew your License
To apply or renew your license, there are a couple options to choose from:
- Option 1 - Apply or renew online through the Citizenserve Citizen Access Portal. The portal will allow you to quickly enter all necessary information, as well as upload your required documents.
- Option 2 - Fill out and print this license application (PDF) and other required documents and either mail it or physically bring it to our office at 201 N. Second St., Suite 412, St. Charles, MO 63301.
- Option 3 - Email Building Permits Division the license application and required documents.
Paying for Your New or Renewed License
Currently, credit card payments cannot be taken online. Cash or check is accepted, and MasterCard or Visa is accepted in our offices or over the phone. If paying by credit card, a surcharge will be applied. For example, as the amount of the fee depends on the amount of purchase, when charging a $200 renewal on a MasterCard, the fee will be $5.08. On Visa, the fee is $4.68. Credit card information taken over the phone will be shredded promptly after processing. If paying by check, please make check payable to St. Charles County Building.
- Your license is not active until payment is received and all required documents have been verified.
- Starting next year (November-December 2016), applications will be accepted online only.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Please gather your required documents and submit them all at the same time.
Current Submittal Requirements
- Signed and notarized license application with signature sheet (PDF).
- Copy of current driver’s license.
- One digital front facial view photograph (jpeg preferred). A passport sized photo is also acceptable.
- Certificate of General Liability Insurance in the minimum amount of $1,000,000, per each occurrence, listing St. Charles County as certificate holder.
- Signed and notarized signature sheet.
- Proof of licensing by state or other governmental agency.
- $100 fee for active license; blaster licenses are valid for one (1) year, through December 31.
After all documentation and payment are received, a receipt will be sent and the new blaster licensee will receive an ID badge and a certificate. A renewed blaster will receive one sticker to attach to their existing ID badge and another to attach to their certificate.