- Departments A–F
- Community Development
- Contractor Licensing and Renewals
- Blasters License Application/Renewal
Blasters License Application/Renewal
How to Apply or Renew your License
- Apply or renew online through the Citizenserve Citizen Access Portal. The portal will allow you to quickly enter all necessary information as well as upload your required documents.
Paying for Your New or Renewed License
Payments may be made through the Citizenserve Citizen Access Portal using a credit card. If paying by check, please make check payable to St. Charles County Building and either mail to or deliver in person at 201 N. Second St, Ste 410, St. Charles, MO 63301.
Please note: Your license is not active until payment is received and all required documents have been verified.
Current Submittal Requirements
- License application through the Citizenserve Citizen Access Portal.
- Copy of current driver’s license.
- One digital front facial view photograph (jpeg preferred). A passport sized photo is also acceptable.
- Certificate of General Liability Insurance in the minimum amount of $1,000,000, per each occurrence, listing St. Charles County as certificate holder.
- Proof of licensing by state or other governmental agency.
- $200 fee for 2 year license. Blaster licenses expire in odd years. If applying for a new Blaster license in an even numbers year, the license fee will be prorated to $100.
- A one-time $25 application fee will be assessed on new licenses.
After all documentation and payment are received, a receipt will be sent and the new blaster licensee will receive a certificate.
Towards the end of a license cycle, around November 15, renewal reminder notices will be emailed. This is a courtesy, as it is the licensee’s responsibility to keep their license up-to-date and in good standing. As such, license applications and payments MUST be postmarked on or before December 31 or a late fee of $25 will be applied. For each month thereafter, up to 4 months total, a late fee of $25 a month will be charged. For example, this means that if you do not renew your license until the July after it was due, the fee for that license would be $200 plus $100 in late fees.