Code Enforcement/Property Maintenance Complaints

To File a Complaint

To file a complaint you can track, visit our Citizenserve Citizen Access Portal and select "Property Maintenance Complaint".

St. Charles County adopted and currently enforces the 2009 International Property Maintenance Code (IPMC) with amendments (County amendments to the 2009 International Property Maintenance Code). Due to copyright laws we cannot list that code on this website. You may go to the International Code Council website for information to purchase a copy.

Common Violations

Most common property maintenance code violations include:


Please contact the St. Charles County Building and Code Enforcement Division at 636-949-7345 or Email