Boundary Adjustment Plats

How Do I Apply?

Please visit the Land Development & Zoning Applications section of our Citizenserve Citizen Access Portal.

When is a Boundary Adjustment Plat Required?

When existing boundaries between lots or parcels are to be adjusted or moved without creating any additional lots, a simplified process known as a Boundary Adjustment Plat may be available. Boundary Adjustment Plats must be prepared by a land surveyor or engineer registered in Missouri and must bear their signature and seal. St. Charles County staff may review and approve such plats administratively without Planning and Zoning Commission approval.

For specifics on which plats qualify and the minimum contents for Boundary Adjustment Plats, see Section 410.260 of the St. Charles County Code.


The County charges no fees to process Boundary Adjustment Plats.