Water Reservoir/Dam Permit

How Do I Apply?

Please visit the Land Development & Zoning Applications section of our Citizenserve Citizen Access Portal.

When are Water Reservoir/Dam Permits Required?

A permit is required to construct, remove, maintain, or improve a dam and water reservoir where the land disturbance will be 5,000 sq. ft. or greater.

A Flood Plain Development permit application will also be required in addition to this permit application where any portion of the project is located within the regulated flood plain.

Special Application Information, Fees & Plan Review


Please contact the St. Charles County Development Review Division at 636-949-1814 or Email Development.