Zoning Confirmation

When is a Zoning Confirmation Required?

Businesses obtaining business licenses in the unincorporated County must first obtain Zoning Confirmation by issuance of a commercial occupancy permit (for commercial and industrial properties) or a home occupation permit (for home businesses).

In addition, please contact the St. Charles County Finance Department regarding their requirements for a business license.

For business licensing and registration by the State of Missouri, contact the Missouri Department of Revenue.

How Do I Apply?

Please Visit the Land Development & Zoning Applications section of our Citizenserve Citizen Access Portal.

How Do I Check the Zoning of a Property?

If you would like to check the zoning of a property, click here. Search the address, then select "Planning and Zoning" from the Layers menu on the right.