Forms and Policies

Park Ordinances

View the St. Charles County Parks’ ordinances online.
Park fees can be viewed here

Photography Permit/Special Authorization Form

Professional photographers seeking to take portraits, group photos, or conducting a photography project for a profit should review St. Charles County Parks’ Professional Photography Policy (PDF) and complete a request using the Application for Special Use/Professional Photography Permit (PDF). The Special Use Permit named in the policy has been superseded by the Special Authorization Form.

Special Authorization Form and Special Events Application

Looking for a banquet facility to host your next special occasion, wedding reception, family gathering, or meeting? The St. Charles County Parks and Recreation Department offers unique parks with diverse facilities, like the Quail Ridge Lodge, Visitors Center, and Klondike Meeting Facility, to reserve throughout the year. If you are considering reserving one of these facilities in our parks, a fillable Special Authorization Form (PDF) must be completed and be approved by the Parks Department prior to the rental. Depending on what you would like to bring into the park, this may also pertain to rentals of our Group-Picnic Area and shelters, and you may be asked to fill out this form prior to the approval of those types of reservations.

Groups, individuals, organizations, schools, corporations, and others interested in hosting a special recreation activity, charity event, race, etc. in our parks must complete this fillable Special Events Application (PDF) to begin the reservation process. Typically it takes a few weeks to get a special events request approved. The Special Events Application must be submitted 60 days prior to your desired event date. Fees and a damage deposit will vary based on several factors, including the impact your special event will have on the park and other guests using the park.

If you have any questions about the Special Authorization Form or Special Events Application process and procedures, please contact our reservationist at 636-949-7535.