Immunizations for Children
PLEASE NOTE: The Department of Public Health has returned to its 1650 Boone's Lick Road office and is now open for limited appointments and public services. For information on programs, please call 636-949-7400.
Those interested in visiting St. Charles County County buildings who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or who have a known exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days should remain at home. The public is strongly encouraged to continue accessing County Government services by phone, email and online when available.
We hope that you will remain healthy and safe, and we thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
COVID-19 Latest News - Updated April 1, 2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Department of Public Health is suspending services for our Immunizations Clinic. For information on Immunization Clinic services, please call 636-949-1857.
Vaccines provided through the Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program are supplied by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services and are purchased in part with federal funds. These vaccines are available at no charge for children through age 18 years, who meet the VFC eligibility guidelines.
In addition, the Children's Immunization Program offers near-cost immunizations to those ineligible for the Vaccines For Children program.
Vaccines For Children - Eligibility Requirements
Who qualifies for the VFC program?
- Children (ages 18 and under) who are uninsured
- Children who are enrolled in Medical Assistance (MA) or Prepaid Medical Assistance Programs (PMAP)
- Children who are American Indian or Alaskan Natives
- Children with health insurance that does not cover 1 or more vaccines
- Children with health insurance that caps vaccine coverage at a certain amount; once that amount is reached the child is VFC eligible
For additional information on Missouri's VFC program, please visit the Department of Health and Senior Services' webs