ATTENTION: Protecting the health of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic is a top priority for St. Charles County Government. Did you know you can visit us online to access many of our services from the comfort of your home? Click here for a full list and links. Stay healthy and safe, and thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Latest News 3.25.20
The St. Charles County Department of Corrections lobby at 301 N. Second St. in St. Charles will close to the public as of 7 a.m. on Thursday, March 26, until further notice. The lobby will not be accessible for video visitation or Jail ATM services.
Inmate visits were suspended on March 16. Attorney visits with inmates will continue to be permitted; however, the location, days and times may be modified from the current procedures. These modifications will be determined by the Director of Corrections.
Please use the Jail ATM link below for bail, inmate account deposits, and video chat services. For questions, please call 636-949-3003.
Jail ATM Services - Bail, Inmate Accounts, Video Calls
The mission of the St. Charles County Department of Corrections (SCCDOC) is to establish a standard of excellence in the field of corrections by providing care, custody and control for adult offenders with the goal of maintaining a secure facility and enhancing public safety within the communities of St. Charles County.
To achieve excellence in all areas of correctional practices by committing to the professional development of staff, offering evidence-based programs and rehabilitative strategies to reduce recidivism, and ensuring our employees are equipped with the best tools and resources aimed at improving community safety to move our department forward into an elite class of corrections professionals.
SCCDOC's work will be guided and informed by our beliefs and commitments to:
- Pride: We value our reputation for outstanding work.
- Professionalism: We lead by example, have respect for others and practice within the mission of SCCDOC.
- Integrity: We conduct ourselves professionally and model ethical behavior.
- Honor: We demonstrate a sense of values.
- Discipline: We accept responsibility and work hard to achieve a common goal.
- Vigilance: We ensure the safety of inmates and our community.
- Dedication: We are committed to going above and beyond in the field of corrections.