The St. Charles County Police Department (SCCPD) offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to candidates who have the skills and determination to succeed in the law enforcement profession.
NOW HIRING POLICE OFFICERS!
Click here for more information and to apply.
Police Department Benefits
Employment with the SCCPD provides the regular benefits of County employment, including:
- $58,843.73 starting salary and take-home patrol car
- Professional training and development
- $630 annual uniform allowance
- 12 days PTO accrual within the first year, plus holidays and extended medical leave
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Fully-funded pension plan
- Optional deferred compensation plan and matching program
- Incentive pay with educational advancement and tuition assistance
- 2% increase with associate's degree or equivalent
- 2% increase with bachelor's degree
- 1% increase with master's degree
Police Officer Testing
The testing process consists of the following components:
- Written/Video Exam
- Physical Agility Test
- Oral Board Interview
Applications must pass each component to move on to the next component. Scores from each component will be tabulated to determine the applicants' final ratings, at which point candidates will be added to the Eligibility List accordingly.
Testing Dates: TBA
Please call Human Resources at 636-949-7320 to sign up for a testing date.
Job Opportunity Help
For more information on job opportunities with the SCCPD and other County departments, visit the St. Charles County Human Resources Department page or call the job opportunities hotline at 636-949-7320, 24 hours a day.