COVID-19 Latest News
Below are activities undertaken by St. Charles County Government to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and mitigate the impact of the worldwide pandemic on this community. Please also see the COVID-19 homepage for a chart updated with the latest numbers.
For more information, please call the COVID-19 Information Hotline at 636-949-1899, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m, daily.
"Stay Home Missouri" Order Issued by Governor Mike Parson
- State of Emergency COVID-19 (PDF)
- Executive Order 20-01 (County Employees Telecommuting Policy) (PDF)
- Executive Order 20-02 (Gatherings of More than 50 People) (PDF)
- Executive Order 20-03 (Food and Beverage) (PDF)
- Executive Order 20-04 (Gatherings Limited to 10 People or Less) (PDF)
- Executive Order 20-05 (County Employee Travel) (PDF)
- Executive Order 20-06 (Requirements for Residents and Businesses) (PDF)
Please note: The Executive Orders above apply countywide, including within incorporated city limits.
Press Releases and Additional Announcements: Week Four - March 28 - April 3
- 4.3.20: Residents have reported that phone scammers are impersonating County and municipality officials and asking for personal information, including Social Security numbers, related to COVID testing. County and municipality officials and volunteers WILL NOT ask for this type of personal information during contact investigations, and individuals SHOULD NOT give this information to anyone. For concerns related to this, individuals should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press Releases and Additional Announcements: Week Three - March 21-27, 2020
- 6 p.m., 3.25.20: Three Residents of Senior Facility Test Positive for COVID-19
- 3:46 p.m., 3.24.20: Message to Public Regarding Circle K in St. Charles County
- 2:45 p.m., 3.24.20: St. Charles County Government Buildings Close to the Public at 5 p.m., March 24. Public can Access Services Online, Staff Available by Phone
- 7:30 p.m., 3.23.20: St. Charles County Reports First COVID-19 Death
- 5:20 p.m., 3.23.20: St. Charles County Executive Issues Additional COVID-19 Guidance
- 2:45 p.m., 3.23.20: Three New Positive COVID-19 Cases Reported in St. Charles County
- 11 p.m., 3.21.20: Third Positive COVID-19 Case Reported in St. Charles County
- 2:02 p.m., 3.21.20: St. Charles County Executive Responds to St. Louis City, County Announcement
- 3.27.20: Marriage License Issuance from the St. Charles County Recorder of Deeds
- 3.26.20: St. Charles County Council March 30 Meeting
- 3.25.20: St. Charles County Department of Corrections to Close Lobby to Public at 7 a.m., March 26
- 3.25.20: A Message from St. Charles County Government (Posted on County Facebook)
Press Releases and Additional Announcements: Week Two - March 14-20, 2020
- 7 p.m., 3.20.20: Second Positive COVID-19 Case Reported in St. Charles County
- 5:17 p.m., 3.19.20: Missouri Job Center of St. Charles County to Temporarily Suspend In-Person Services
- 3.19.20: St. Charles County Executive Addresses Gatherings
- 7:20 p.m., 3.18.20: First Positive COVID-19 Case Reported in St. Charles Count
- 1:08 p.m., 3.18.20: St. Charles County Parks Cancels Programs Through April 3; Parks Remain Open
- 6:40 p.m., 3.17.20: St. Charles County Executive Announces Timetable to Prohibit On-Premise Consumption at Restaurants and Bars
- 12:30 p.m., 3.17.20: P&Z Commission Revises Agenda; Encourages Residents to Comment Early, Watch from Home
- 6:40 p.m., 3.15.20: Joint Statement from Five Regional Leaders of Bi-State Government
- 4:52 p.m., 3.20.20: March 20 Emergency County Council Meeting on SCCMO-TV YouTube. View agenda
- 11:30 a.m, 3.20.20:U.S. Small Business Administration Assistance for Small Business Owners
- 5 p.m., 3.19.20: Police Department Suspends Fingerprinting Services
- 6:12 p.m., 3.18.20: The April 7, 2020 General Election in St. Charles County is postponed to June 2, 2020
- 3:23 p.m. 3.16.20: The St. Charles County Municipal Court has suspended all court sessions until April 3
Press Releases and Additional Announcements: Week One - March 7-13, 2020
- 6:35 p.m., 3.13.20: Inmate Visits Suspended at St. Charles County Department of Corrections
- 10:30 a.m., 3.13.20: The St. Charles County Public Health Department has sent two new COVID-19 tests to the state lab. Both are travel-related. One traveled to France, and the other was in another state when in contact with someone who tested positive for the virus. Both are self-quarantined. Results will be posted when available.
- 3.11.20: Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services Activates Statewide Public Hotline for COVID-19
- 3.8.20: Activation of St. Charles County’s Incident Command Structure for COVID-19 Response: In response to the presumptive positive Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) case announced Saturday evening, March 7, 2020, in St. Louis County, St. Charles County Government has activated its Incident Command structure at the County Emergency Operations Center. This means the County is taking precautionary measures to prepare for potential spread of the disease. Staff from multiple disciplines are working together in one location to constantly monitor for cases in our area and are following protocol developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Communication will be issued to the public if, and when, new information becomes available.