County Online Services
Protecting the health of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic is a top priority for St. Charles County Government. Did you know you can visit us online to access many of our services from the comfort of your home? Stay healthy and safe, and thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- County Switchboard: 636-949-7900, 8 a.m.– 5 p.m., Monday–Friday
- COVID-19 Information Hotline: 636-949-1899, 8 a.m.– 5 p.m., Monday–Friday
If you do need to visit a County Government department in person, save time and avoid crowds by joining a virtual queue or making an appointment for select services using QLess.
- Access agendas and minutes for Boards and Commissions
- Access the St. Charles County Government Directory for links to department websites and general department phone numbers
- Access St. Charles County Codes and Ordinances
- Access online calendars
- Subscribe to receive board and commission agendas, bid postings, calendar updates, County and County Parks e-newsletters, and press releases
- Access Personal Property Assessment Forms
- Access the Property Database Search
- Access GIS mapping
- Confirm receipt of Personal Property Assessment Forms
- File Personal Property Assessment Forms online
- Obtain a Certificate of Non-Assessment (Tax Waiver)
Once the Assessor’s office has processed the certificate, the Collector of Revenue’s office will mail and email if requested the document within 1-2 business days.
Questions pertaining to personal property may call 636-949-7420. Those with real estate questions may call 636-949-7428.
Collector of Revenue
Renewing License Plates
Please visit the Department of Motor Vehicles website. You can contact the Collector’s office at 636-949-7470 or email@example.com to obtain needed information from your tax receipt. It can take up to three business days for tax payments to reflect on the Collector’s payment website and up to one week for the local DMV Offices to see it in the State database.
Obtaining copies of personal property tax receipts
To obtain a paper copy of a tax receipt, please submit a written request with your name, account number, address, and a $1 statutory fee by check or money order via one of the following methods:
- Collector/Assessor Drop Box in front of the County Administration Building at 201 N. Second Street in St. Charles, or
- Mail it to: Michelle D. McBride, St. Charles County Collector of Revenue, 201 N. Second St., Suite 134, St. Charles, MO 63301-2889.
If you need paid personal property tax information to renew your license plate(s) online, email your name and account number to firstname.lastname@example.org and the necessary information will be emailed to you for free. If you are visiting a local DMV office, and you have paid your taxes at least a week ago, the DMV can look up the paid information at the office. The DMV may charge you a nominal fee.
- Access 2030 Master Plan
- Access County codes and ordinances
- Access a link to Citizenserve through the department homepage to:
- Apply for permits, review status, schedule inspections
- Apply for or renew required contractor licenses
- Look up a list of active contractors
- Organizations can apply to the Community Assistance Board for County housing grants
- Pay permit and application fees
- Submit plans for review
- Submit code enforcement/property maintenance concerns
- Submit inspection reports for private sewage disposal inspections
- Submit land development and zoning applications
- Obtain applications and information related to the Sanitary Sewer Lateral Emergency Repair Program
- Apply for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)-funded home improvement program and transportation vouchers by emailing email@example.com
- Submit comments for public hearings on applications being reviewed by Planning and Zoning, the Board of Zoning Adjustment, Flood Plain Vision Board, and the Commission on Environmental Quality by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to the Domestic Violence Board for County grants by emailing email@example.com
- Access the Missouri State Courts automated case management system Case.net to inquire on case records
- Attorneys only: Submit a recommendation request for the St. Charles County Municipal Court
- Access information about Absentee Voting
- Apply to be an Election Judge
- Download an Absentee Ballot application
- Download a Permanently Disabled Absentee Ballot application
- Access a link to register to vote online through the Missouri Secretary of State website
- Access the following forms: 911 Incident Notification Request Form for businesses, Audio and/or Records Request form, Automatic External Defibrillator form, Field Feedback Report form, Special Needs Request form, Tablet Command Mobile Access Report Form
- Submit a compliment or complaint
Notary commissions will be handled though the Registrar 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Appointments are not required. Call 636-949-7560 if your commission is expiring on a Monday or Thursday. Learn more about Notary Commissions.
- Access Special Authorization and Special Event forms
- Download a volunteer application
- Donate to the Parks Foundation, including purchasing commemorative benches, pavers, trees
- Register for park activities
- Reserve park facilities
- Access special use forms related to photography, drones
- Access a link to report cyber tips
- Access sex offender lookup
- Download and submit a form to request extra patrol and vacation checks
- Submit a complaint
- Submit a compliment
- Submit a Community Outreach Request
- Access health inspection reports
- Apply for health and sanitation licenses
- Submit a food establishment, aquatic/tanning/fitness/lodging/body art facility, solid waste or mosquito control complaints
- Request Mosquito Control treatment
- Access a link to view pets available for adoption
- Access a link to VitalChek to apply for vital records (birth and death certificates)
Recorder of Deeds
- Access Electronic Document Recording (eRecording) links for title companies, law firms, banks and other businesses to electronically submit their documents
- Access recorded documents database
- Register for Property Fraud Alerts
- Other Services (Military Discharges and Social Security Number redactions)
Citizens also can call the Copy Center at 636-949-7509 to obtain an emailed copy of a deed or have a certified marriage license mailed.
Please note: The Recorder of Deeds only issues marriage licenses; the Recorder of Deeds cannot perform marriage ceremonies.
Roads and Traffic - Road Board
Workforce and Business Development (Missouri Job Center)
- Access applications for job seeker services and the youth program
- Access a link to Missouri Division of Workforce Development to view available jobs
- Access a link to the Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations’ Unemployment Insurance website
- View the latest episode of Job Source on SCCMO-TV and a list of featured job opportunities in St. Charles County