COVID-19 Latest News
Visitors to County buildings are required to review a health screening checklist before entering and are encouraged to wear face coverings. Those with COVID-19 symptoms and/or known exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days should remain at home. The public is strongly encouraged to continue accessing County Government services by phone, email and online when available.
- View a comprehensive list of online services.
- For more information about COVID-19, visit the St. Charles County Department of Public Health page or call the Information Hotline at 636-949-1899.
The Information Systems Department provides functional, reliable and secure information systems to St. Charles County departments. We develop, maintain and protect the County's data resources and network infrastructure, providing services such as analytics, mapping, project management, business support and operational resources required to support the goals and objectives of County departments and offices. We also provide public internet and database services.
Information Systems is committed to providing technology leadership and information services to our County department customers that in turn provide vital services to the public. We hold ourselves accountable to open communications, customer satisfaction and professionalism.
Information Systems works with various departments and agencies to provide information to the public through this website.
- Assessor - Property Assessment Database
- Collector of Revenue - Tax Database
- Recorder of Deeds - Recorded Documents Database
- Health Department - Know the Score
- Police - Sex Offender Registry