Nov. 5, 2019 Special Election for City of Cottleville and City of St. Charles Residents Only
- View Issues for the Nov. 5, 2019 Special Election (Sept. 13, 2019) (PDF)
- View Missouri Photo Voter ID Law information
Every election, polls open at 6 a.m. and close at 7 p.m. Tabulation begins after the first precincts have checked in their ballots, and then results are posted online and continue to be updated throughout the night.
Last Day to Register to Vote in the Nov. 5 Special Election is Wednesday, Oct. 9
- St. Charles County residents may register in person at the Election Authority office at 397 Turner Boulevard in St. Peters.
- Residents may register while obtaining services from state agencies such as the Department of Motor Vehicles, Division of Family Services, Military Recruitment or WIC.
- Other options for registering to vote can be found in the "Helpful Resources" section located on this page and on the Voting in St. Charles County page.
Absentee Voting in the Nov. 5 Special Election Begins Tuesday, Sept. 24
St. Charles County Election Authority
397 Turner Blvd., St. Peters, MO 63376
8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday, Sept. 24–Nov. 4
8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 2
Additional information regarding absentee voting can be found in the "Written Requests for Absentee Ballot Applications" section located on this page and on the Voting in St. Charles County page.
Written Requests for Absentee Ballot Applications
Written requests for absentee ballots must be received in the Election Authority’s office no later than 5 p.m. the second Wednesday before any election. You may download, complete and return the Application for Absentee Ballot (PDF) for St. Charles County, Missouri, or your request must contain the following information:
- Your full name
- Address where you live
- Address where you would like the ballot to be mailed (if different)
- Reason for voting absentee
- The date of the election
- Your political party preference, if you are applying for a Primary Election Ballot
- Your signature
Directions to the Election Authority
- We are located off Highways 70 and 79 in St. Peters.
- Exit off of Highway 70 and head north on Highway 79.
- Get in the right lane and bear right onto the North Outer Road exit.
- Go straight at the stop sign, crossing over the North Outer Road.
- Enter onto Turner Boulevard. The Election Authority office is the second building on the right.