Nov. 6 General Election Sample Ballot
St. Charles County voters have two options for obtaining their sample ballot:
- St. Charles County Election Authority: St. Charles County voters will be provided one copy of their sample ballot upon request. Please send your request via email or by mail to 397 Turner Blvd., St. Peters, MO 63376. The request must include the voter's name, address and birthdate. Voters also are welcome to stop by the Election Authority to pick up a copy.
- Missouri Secretary of State website: Voters can access a list of the candidates and issues that will appear on their ballot on the Missouri Secretary of State's website. This information can by found by submitting the requested information in the Check Your Voter Registration section under Elections & Voting.
Absentee Voting in the Nov. 6 General Election Begins Tuesday, Sept. 25
St. Charles County Election Authority
397 Turner Blvd., St. Peters, MO 63376
8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday, Sept. 25–Nov. 5
8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 27
8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 3
The office will be closed Oct. 8 for Columbus Day.
Additional information regarding absentee voting can be found in the Written Requests for Absentee Ballot Applications section located on this page.
Written Requests for Absentee Ballot Applications
Written requests for absentee ballots must be received in the Election Authority’s office no later than 5 p.m. the Wednesday before any election. You may download, complete and return the Application for Absentee Ballot (PDF) for St. Charles County, Missouri, or your request must contain the following information:
- Your full name
- Address where you live
- Address where you would like the ballot to be mailed (if different)
- Reason for voting absentee
- The date of the election
- Your political party preference, if you are applying for a Primary Election Ballot
- Your signature
Directions to the Election Authority
- We are located off Highways 70 and 79 in St. Peters.
- Exit off of Highway 70 and head north on Highway 79.
- Get in the right lane and bear right onto the North Outer Road exit.
- Go straight at the stop sign, crossing over the North Outer Road.
- Enter onto Turner Boulevard. The Election Authority office is the second building on the right.