COVID-19 Latest News
ATTENTION: Protecting the health of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic is a top priority for St. Charles County Government. Did you know you can visit us online to access many of our services from the comfort of your home? Click here for a full list and links.
To further protect the health and safety of the community, the St. Charles County Government Administration Building where our offices are located closed effective at 5 p.m., Tuesday, March 24, 2020, until further notice. Staff will remain on-site to conduct business, answer telephones, and assist customers with processing items online. Stay healthy and safe, and thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
For more information about COVID-19 from the St. Charles County Department of Public Health, visit sccmo.org/COVID or call the Information Hotline at 636-949-1899.
The Human Resources Department works as a strategic partner with St. Charles County Government leadership, individual employees and the general public to provide high quality human resources services.
- We value teamwork and the development of strategic relationships by being flexible, considerate, and responsive to the needs of appointing authorities.
- We value growth, excellence, and continuous learning by providing training for supervisors and employees to enhance the quality of their working and personal lives.
- We are committed to serving the needs of all County employees and the general public in a positive, professional, helpful and efficient manner.
- We are committed to maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of personnel records and will maintain the confidentiality of personal information that may be shared with us in the course of our work.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards in our work.