Licenses and Applications

  • Liquor License – required for sale of liquor in St Charles County – yearly renewal expires on July 31st. Proof of the State of Missouri liquor license is required – Chapter 600 - Ordinance 94-88.
    • Liquor License Fees and Information – Updated June 2018
    • Incorporated Liquor License/Abbreviated Liquor License  For businesses located in the incorporated county, and for all other liquor licenses per Missouri Liquor Control guidelines not mentioned in the unincorporated liquor license requirements. This includes: 1. Incorporated County or
      2. Unincorporated County for Package Liquor Sales or 3. All Picnic and Catering Events or 4. A Managing Officer Change
    • Unincorporated Liquor License – Please note that only businesses located in the unincorporated county that require a retail liquor license by the drink and/or Sunday by the drink, or require another such liquor license per Missouri Liquor Control guidelines, need to complete this extended application. All questions on the applications must be answered completely. All requested information is to be included and the form(s) signed and notarized. The completed applications must be accompanied by a check for nonrefundable filing fee(s) and license fee(s) payable to St. Charles County Government. Proof of the State of Missouri liquor license is required.  

  • Itinerant Vendor License – regulate the activities issued as 4 day only permit $20.00 - requires approval of the Registrar and the Director of Community Development. 

  • Tow License - required for operating a towing business physically located in St. Charles County or conducts more than fifty percent of wrecker or tow services in St. Charles County - required approval by St. Charles County Chief of Police with a yearly renewal – Chapter 608 – Ordinance 03-011