- Departments H–W
- Parks & Recreation
- Find A Park
- Indian Camp Creek Park
Indian Camp Creek Park
About the Park
Indian Camp Creek Park is a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts. It is St. Charles County’s largest park with 603 acres, including more than 10 miles of multi-use trails for hiking, biking, and equestrian use. Camping, disc golf, fishing and an inclusive playground are just some of the amenities found there. Situated at the confluence of Big Creek and Indian Camp Creek, fishing is plentiful. A large lake on the property is stocked with bluegill, bass, and catfish.
History lovers will find the park exciting as well and will want to find their way to the historical Cannon family cemetery. This cemetery has been preserved on park property and has headstones dating back to the early 19th century. Additionally, a "ghost structure" of the original log cabin built in the late 1800s on the site still stands in the park.
Climb to the top of the restored silo, which serves as an observation tower, and discover the beautiful prairies, vast wooded hills, and protected habit found throughout the park.
- Disc Golf
- Educational Sites and Outreach
- Party and Special Event Rentals
- Picnic Shelters
- Restrooms are open year-round
Parents and children alike are talking about the new 13,000-square-foot play area that opened in December 2021! This dynamic, three-level playground offers state-of-the-art features built to unleash sensory-rich inclusive play. Located next to the popular Lakeside Pavilion, the playground overlooks the park's scenic lake and features:
- cushioned turf
- two large climbing towers with bridges
- large spiraling slide
- stand-out climbers
- traditional swings and an extended rope swing
- advanced spinning Cyclo Cone climbing net
- general storefront with braille alphabet
- ramped entrances
- musical instruments
- paved water play area
Plan A Visit
- From Interstate 70, go north on Highway 61 for approximately 7 miles to Dietrich Road.
- Turn left (west) on Dietrich Road to the park entrance.