Klondike Meeting Facility
The Klondike Meeting Facility at Klondike Park is available for rental throughout the week. The 3-story facility is available for rental as a complete unit and accommodates up to 88 guests on the main floor. Multiple rooms, vaulted ceilings, a kitchen, and a patio overlooking the park allow for both formal and informal events, as well as corporate retreats and presentations. For a more visual experience please view our pictures and/or video tour of the conference center.
The main floor includes the kitchen and three breakout meeting rooms on the upper level. Alternatively, the lower level offers a conference room that may seat additional guests. Tables and chairs are included with the rental, but linens and decorations are not provided. The meeting facility is located in Klondike Park. For reservations, please call the Park Department at 636-949-7535 or register online.
Once a facility reservation for the Klondike Meeting Facility or the Quail Ridge Lodge is requested, the guest has 5 business days to return the signed permit or agree to the terms of rental online, and pay the facility rental fee, plus the damage deposit.
Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the facility reservation request. Also, any guest reserving the Klondike Meeting Facility or the Quail Ridge Lodge will be responsible for check in and check out procedures with a park ranger, unless other arrangements are made prior to the reservation date.
- Monday-Thursday: $250
- Friday–Sunday: $400
- Refundable Damage Deposit on all rentals: $250
- Future Reservations: Can book up to 2 years in advance from current date
- Tables and Chairs: Available with rental and may not be taken out onto deck or patio area
- Alcohol: Kegs must be approved by director prior to event via the special use form. No cash bar allowed without proof of a liquor license
- Decorations: Decorations must be freestanding only. Items may not be attached or hung from the walls or ceiling. No candles with open flames or glitter allowed. You may not put lights in or on the trees but you may drape or wrap lights around the deck railing. You must remove all decorations at the end of event
- Clean-Up: No trash on grounds around building or parking lot, tables and chairs must be left clean, responsible for taking down all decorations, no marks on walls / floors, restrooms checked, all kitchen appliances cleaned out and wiped down, large spills are cleaned up and all trash is bagged, tied and placed in roll away dumpster in back of building
- Return key to Ranger
- Rental times: include set-up and clean-up
- Full day: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Refunds: No refunds will be given for inclement weather or cancellations made 90 days or less from reservation date
- Cancellations made prior to 90 days will receive a refund less a 15% administrative fee.
- Closed: Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve; it closes at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve; and the facility is open and available for rental on New Year's Day.