Quail Ridge Lodge
The 3,600-square foot Quail Ridge Lodge accommodates up to 180 guests for wedding receptions, organization banquets, family parties, and other festive events. The single-floor facility has a large, vaulted ceiling and a wooden deck that overlooks a nearby lake and gazebo. It comes equipped with a warming kitchen that contains a range / oven (not capable of cooking food, but only warming food up), microwave, refrigerator / freezer, and sink. Tables and chairs are included with the rental, but linens and decorations are not provided.
The Quail Ridge Lodge is located in Quail Ridge Park. To check facility availability and make a reservation for the Quail Ridge Lodge, register online or call the Parks Department at 636-949-7535.
Once a facility reservation for the Quail Ridge Lodge or the Klondike Meeting Facility is requested, the guest has 5 business days to return the signed permit or agree to the terms of rental online, and pay the facility rental fee, and the damage deposit. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the facility reservation request.
Any guest reserving the Quail Ridge Lodge or the Klondike Meeting Facility will be responsible for check in and check out procedures with a park ranger, unless other arrangements are made prior to the reservation date. Please return the key to the ranger at check out.
- Monday–Thursday: $750
- Friday–Sunday: $1,000
- Refundable Damage Deposit on all rentals: $250
- Reservations: Can book up to 2 years out.
- Tables and Chairs are available with rental and may not be taken out onto deck or gazebo area.
- Alcohol: Kegs must be approved by director prior to event via the special use form. No cash bar allowed without proof of liquor license.
- Decorations: Decorations must be freestanding only. Items may not be attached or hung from the walls or ceiling. No candles with open flames allowed. You may not put lights in or on the trees but you may drape or wrap lights around the deck railing. You must remove all decorations at the end of event.
- Clean-up: No trash on grounds around building or parking lot, tables and chairs must be left clean, responsible for taking down all decorations, no marks on walls / floors, restrooms checked, all kitchen appliances cleaned out and wiped down, large spills are cleaned up and all trash is bagged, tied and placed in roll away dumpster in back of building.
- Rental times: Rental times include set up and clean up.
- Full Day: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Check out: 11 p.m.
- Refunds: No refunds will be given for inclement weather or cancellations made 90 days or less from reservation date. Cancellations made prior to 90 days will receive a refund less a 15% administrative fee.
- Closed: Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve; it closes at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve; and the facility is open and available for rental on New Year's Day.