|Kinetic Park Closures: Due to the renovations and construction at Kinetic Park the drone field, rock wall, party room and indoor concessions stand are closed until further notice. Limited concessions can be purchased at the check-in shed.|
About the Park
Kinetic Park, located at 7801 Town Square Avenue in Dardenne Prairie, features 33,000-square foot skate course, an asphalt pump track, a bike skills course, rock climbing wall and more. Admission to the park is free!
- Pump Track
- Outdoor Skate Park
- Bike Skills Course
- Rock-Climbing Wall
- Party and Special Event Rentals
This amazing 30,000-square-foot track is a must-see, must-experience adventure. Complete with beginner, intermediate and advanced sections to accommodate riders of all abilities, anyone with wheels — bikes, skates, scooters, skateboards — can experience the circuit of paved rollers, banked turns and other features designed for riders to “pump” (generate momentum by using up and down body movements) instead of pedaling or pushing. Open year-round, the track has nighttime lighting and provides challenges necessary for local and national bike competitions.
Largest Outdoor Skate Park in Missouri
Kinetic Park’s 33,000-square-foot concrete skate course is the largest in the state. It offers beginner, intermediate and advanced bowls, a street course, and a snake run scattered with ramps, gaps, hubbas, and more. It’s open year-round to all ages, for skateboards, inline and quad skates, scooters and bikes. Nighttime lighting means fun into the evening hours as well!
More Extreme Fun
Inside the facility features a 30-foot rock-climbing wall with auto belays that allow different levels of difficulty.
If all the activity makes you hungry, stop at the indoor concessions stand! We offer a variety of snacks and beverages sure to satisfy any hunger or thirst.
- No motorized or electric equipment allowed in the park.
- Youth 12 years and under or not in the 6th grade must be supervised by someone at least 18 years old.
- Only skateboards, inline skates, scooters and bikes are allowed on the skate course and asphalt pump track.
- Secured helmets are required while on anything with wheels anywhere in the park. Wrist guards and knee and elbow pads are strongly recommended.
- Guests must use the park in a manner that will not cause damage or create a hazard for themselves or others. Waxing, metal pegs and other inappropriate items are not permitted.
- Profanity, vandalism, disruptive behavior and inappropriate dress is not tolerated. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Tobacco, drugs, alcohol and weapons are not allowed on the premises.
- No outside food and beverage allowed in park.
- No pets allowed in park.
Skateboards, inline skates, scooters and bikes involve dangerous and risky activities that can result in personal injury or damage to property. Those who use the park’s facilities should know their abilities. Skating and riding are at your own risk.
St. Charles County and the Parks and Recreation Department assume no liability and/or responsibility for the injury or loss of life of guests or damage or loss of personal property while using the facility.