Youth Activity Park
Admission is FREE in 2021
Don’t Let the Name Fool You – There’s Something for EVERYONE!
This 25-acre park has fun activities for the entire family. Whether it’s walking, jogging, skating, biking, rock wall climbing, sand volleyball, or trying out our new asphalt pump track, there’s an activity for every age!
As we go through 2020, you’ll see the Youth Activity Park transform into an even more exciting adventure and you won’t want to miss it! Be on the lookout for new amenities and a whole new look. The excitement is just beginning!
But don’t wait! We’re already taking “extreme” sports to new level, and there’s plenty for “kids” of all ages to do now.
Largest Pump Track in the United States Now Open!
The largest asphalt pump track in the nation is now open at the Youth Activity Park! This amazing 30,000-square-foot track is a must-see, must-experience adventure that opened in late June 2020. Complete with beginner, intermediate and advanced sections to accommodate riders of all abilities, anyone with wheels – bikes, skates, scooters, skateboards – can experience the circuit of paved rollers, banked turns and other features designed for riders to “pump” (generate momentum by using up and down body movements) instead of pedaling or pushing.
The track is open year-round and provides the challenges necessary for local and national bike competitions; nighttime lighting will be installed soon. Spectators are always welcome!
Pump track lovers from across the country have been waiting for this new adventure, so join them!
Largest Outdoor Skate Park in Missouri
If you’re looking for a state-of-the-art skating experience, then look no further! The Youth Activity Park’s 33,000-square-foot concrete skate course is the largest in the state. It offers beginner, intermediate and advanced bowls, a street course, and a snake run scattered with ramps, gaps, hubbas, and more. It’s open year-round to all ages; for skateboards, inline skates, scooters and bikes. Nighttime lighting means fun into the evening hours as well!
More Extreme Fun
To continue your fun outdoors, bring your friends and try our sand volleyball court or half-court basketball area. Guests can choose their own sport in the open play area, or just sit at a picnic table while basking in the sun or reading a book.
Inside, a 30-foot rock-climbing wall awaits the adventurous, but for those who like their feet firmly on the ground there’s table tennis, foosball, air hockey and a large video gaming area complete with two flat-screen televisions.
If all the activity makes you hungry, stop at the indoor YAP Café! We offer a variety of snacks and beverages sure to satisfy any hunger or thirst.
Parties and Special Events
Our indoor recreation and meeting rooms are available to rent for up to 20 guests. Birthday party and group event packages are available. For more information, click here.
Closed: Easter; Thanksgiving Day; Christmas Day; and closes at 6 p.m., July 4th and Halloween; and at 4 p.m., Christmas and New Year's Eve.
- Until further notice, all guests must undergo a health screening and temperature check before using the facility to help us maintain a safe and healthy environment. Sharing equipment is not allowed and face coverings are encouraged.
- Youth 12 years and under or not in the 6th grade must be supervised by someone at least 18 years old.
- Only skateboards, inline skates, scooters and bikes are allowed on the skate course and asphalt pump track.
- Secured helmets are required while on anything with wheels anywhere in the park. Wrist guards and knee and elbow pads are strongly recommended.
- Guests must use the park in a manner that will not cause damage or create a hazard for themselves or others. Waxing, metal pegs and other inappropriate items are not permitted.
- Profanity, vandalism, disruptive behavior and inappropriate dress is not tolerated. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Tobacco, drugs, alcohol and weapons are not allowed on the premises.
- Unauthorized food and beverages are not allowed in the park.
- No pets are allowed inside the facility.
Skateboards, inline skates, scooters and bikes involve dangerous and risky activities that can result in personal injury or damage to property. Those who use the park’s facilities should know their abilities. Skating and riding are at your own risk.
St. Charles County and the Parks and Recreation Department assume no liability and/or responsibility for the injury or loss of life of guests or damage or loss of personal property while using the facility.
More About the Park
- Event Registration
- View Facility Availability
- Birthday Party and Group Event Packages
- Mandatory Park Waiver (PDF)
- Mandatory Park Waiver Online