APPROVAL OF THE November 17, 2022 MEETING MINUTES
COMMISSION ACTION ITEMS
- Received Set-Aside Funding of $7897 for Portability
- FSS Grant funding of $57,988
COMMISSION DISCUSSION ITEMS
- FSS Updated Action Plan approved HUD
- Working on SEMAP due to HUD February 28th
- Vikki Pauley is no longer our Portfolio Manager; Tiffany Chow, Kansas City Field Office is our temporary Portfolio Manager.
- HUD has posted the comment period on the Final Rule for HOTMA, Housing Opportunities Through Modernization Act and posted the notice of proposed rulemaking for AFFH, Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing. Both of these were partially enacted prior to COVID. HUD is rolling out a new inspection protocol called NSPIRE, and a new Voucher Management System, E-VMS and upgrades to the current PIC (Public and Indian Housing (PIH) Information Center) system.
- Wait list update – over 3438 on the list; started sending out letters of interest and live in St. Charles County requirement to help reduce list; once through entire list, we will begin monthly purging, to further reduce.
NEXT MEETING DATE: MAY 25, 2023, AT 9 A.M.