APPROVAL OF THE MAY 25, 2022, MEETING MINUTES
COMMISSION ACTION ITEMS
- Applied and received $39,500 for Mainstream Extraordinary Funding to use as incentive and retention of landlords.
- Applied for Set-Aside funding for Unforeseen Circumstances and HUD-VASH Increase in Per Unit Cost.
- FSS Grant NOFA released. Allowed $57,988
- FSS Final Rule required changes –
- Allows any household member to be the Head of Household for FSS Family
- Forfeited escrow funds will be set aside to assist participating FSS Families; previously was returned back to HAP
- Allows FSS Clients to move into Homeownership
- HUD approved the St. Charles County Annual Plan
- Received an additional seven (7) vouchers and $52,393 for HAP; also included $5,250 for special fees to assist in leasing costs.
COMMISSION DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Wait list update – Over 4,400 on the list; started sending out letters of interest and live in St. Charles County requirement to help reduce list; once through entire list, we will begin monthly purging, to further reduce.
- Submitted a request for waiver to keep payment standards at 120% and update at interim changes if necessary. Current waiver expires Dec 31, 2022. New waiver is for CY2023. St. Charles County continues to be listed on HUD FMR Area determined to Have Significant Rental Market Fluctuations. (PIH 2022-30)
NEXT MEETING DATE: FEBRUARY 23, 2023, AT 9:00 AM