The best way to start improving your weight is by utilizing a support network. Find a good partner among family and friends that will help you stay on track and challenge you to meet mutual goals. A good partner is one who:
- You enjoy being around.
- Is a good role model.
- Has compatible goals and schedules.
- Presents a positive attitude.
Here are more benefits of working out with a partner:
- Increase exercise – A partner keeps you accountable so you don’t miss workouts and fuels intensity by challenging you to do more.
- Increase the fun – Since you’re both in it together, you can share the joys and the frustration. Initiate a challenge to beat your partner each week and reap the rewards.
- Improve form – A workout buddy will make sure you use proper form, can assist with spotting on difficult tasks and can teach new techniques.
Share your fitness goals and successes with us on Facebook
. We all can do our part in keeping St. Charles County as one of Missouri’s Healthiest