July 18, 2019
Missouri Job Center/Workforce Development
212 Turner Blvd.
St. Peters, MO 63376
Workshops are offered free of charge. Please call 636.255.6060 to sign up.
Missouri Job Center - Basic Microsoft Excel 2010
Thursday, July 18, 2019
Basic Microsoft Excel 2010 - For the Beginner, (Training Room C), Cindy Fulton
10 am - 12: 15 pm
- Learn to create a spreadsheet using basic formula calculations including AUTOSUM
- Copy, move and format cells
- Inserting/Deleting Rows & Columns
- Learn about the AutoCalculate feature
- Displaying Formula/Value version of a spreadsheet
- Copying Formulas using the Fill Handle
- NO late arrivals permitted.
St. Charles County and its Workforce Development department are equal opportunity employers/programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers listed may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment via the Missouri Relay Service at 711.