The Department of Public Health offers convenient COVID-19 vaccinations at locations around St. Charles County. The events are open to anyone ages 12 and older (for the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine) or those 18 and older (for the Moderna or Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccines). Individuals ages 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the vaccination.
First, second and third (for immunocompromised individuals who have completed the vaccine regimen) are offered.
Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome. To schedule a convenient appointment, call St. Charles County's COVID-19 Hotline at 636-949-1899 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Upcoming Community Vaccination Events:
- Wednesday, Sept. 15 from 2 to 7 p.m. at St. Charles Community College – 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive in Cottleville. Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Janssen vaccine available – sit down operation.
- Thursday, Sept. 16 from 1 to 3 p.m. at LINC St. Charles County – 9 Love Park Lane in Wentzville. Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Janssen vaccine available – sit down operation. PLEASE NOTE: Call 636-940-0742 to schedule appointments for this event.
- Friday, Sept. 17 from 9 to 11 a.m. at the Salvation Army O’Fallon branch – 1 William Booth Drive in O’Fallon. Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Janssen vaccine available – sit down operation.
- Friday, Sept. 17 from 3 to 6 p.m. at Berthold Square along Main Street in St. Charles. Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Janssen vaccine available – sit down operation.
- Saturday, Sept. 18 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at St. John United Church of Christ – 405 South Fifth Street in St. Charles. Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Janssen vaccine available – sit down operation.
Additional Vaccination Appointments
In addition to these community events, individuals may schedule a convenient appointment from 9 a.m. to noon or 1 to 4 p.m., on Fridays, with the Department of Public Health’s Immunization Clinic (1650 Boone’s Lick in St. Charles, lower level). All authorized COVID-19 vaccines are available for eligible individuals. Call 636-949-1857 for information.
Appointments are required for vaccinations through the Immunization Clinic. The Department of Public Health cannot accommodate anyone who has not scheduled an appointment for vaccinations through the Immunization Clinic.
For information on COVID-19 vaccination operations by St. Charles County, the State of Missouri and other authorized vaccine providers, visit sccmo.org/COVIDvaccine.