The Department of Public Health offers free and convenient COVID-19 vaccinations at locations around St. Charles County. The events are open to anyone ages 5 and older (for the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine) or those 18 and older (for the Moderna or Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccines). Individuals ages 17 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the vaccination.
First, second and third (for immunocompromised individuals who have completed the vaccine regimen) vaccinations are offered, as are booster vaccinations for eligible individuals and Pediatric vaccinations for those ages 5-11.
Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome for most events. To schedule a convenient appointment, follow the instructions below or call St. Charles County's COVID-19 Hotline at 636-949-1899 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Upcoming Community Vaccination Events:
- Friday, Nov. 19 from 9-11 a.m. at Salvation Army O'Fallon - 1 William Booth Drive in O'Fallon. All authorized COVID-19 vaccines are available to eligible individuals (ages 5 and older) who schedule an appointment by calling 636-949-1899. Walk-in guests cannot be accommodated at this event.
- PEDIATRIC VACCINATION EVENT* - Wednesday, Dec. 1 from 3-7 p.m. at the St. Charles Family Arena – 2002 Arena Parkway in St. Charles. Pfizer/BioNTech COVID vaccinations available only. This event will be an indoor operation. PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are required to attend this event and limited to the first 400 registered applicants. Schedule appointments at sccmo.org/COVIDVaccineSignUp.
- Wednesday, Dec. 8 from 4-7 p.m., at the St. Charles Family Arena - 2002 Arena Parkway in St. Charles. This event will be an indoor operation. All COVID-19 vaccines are available to eligible individuals (ages 5 and older) who schedule an appointment at sccmo.org/COVIDVaccineSignUp. Walk-in guests may be accommodated from 5:30 to 6:45 on a space-available basis.
- Appointments at the Department of Public Health's Immunization Clinic. All authorized COVID-19 vaccines are available to eligible individuals (ages 5 and older) who schedule an appointment by calling 636-949-1899. Walk-in guests cannot be accommodated during these clinic hours. Dates and times vary, please call for convenient appointments.
*In addition to children ages 5-11 seeking their initial vaccination, siblings and caregivers, who meet eligibility requirements, may attend this event and receive first, second, additional or booster doses of the Pfizer vaccine.
Additional Vaccination Appointments
In addition to these community events, individuals may schedule a convenient appointment from 9 a.m. to noon or 1 to 4 p.m., on Fridays, with the Department of Public Health’s Immunization Clinic (1650 Boone’s Lick in St. Charles, lower level). All authorized COVID-19 vaccines are available for eligible individuals. Call 636-949-1899 for information or to schedule appointments.
Appointments are required for vaccinations through the Immunization Clinic. The Department of Public Health cannot accommodate anyone who has not scheduled an appointment for vaccinations through the Immunization Clinic.
What to Bring to the Vaccination Appointment?
To improve efficiency, individuals should arrive within 10 minutes of their scheduled appointment and follow staff direction while at the Family Arena. For the appointment, individuals will need:
- Photo identification or parent/guardian attestation.
- A copy of the appointment confirmation.
- Their personal COVID vaccination card or a photo copy of this card (for those seeking second, additional or booster doses).
- Evidence of employment, for verification of eligibility status within specified industries.
For information on COVID-19 vaccination operations by St. Charles County, the State of Missouri and other authorized vaccine providers, visit sccmo.org/COVIDvaccine.