The Department of Public Health offers free and convenient COVID-19 vaccinations at locations around St. Charles County. The events are open to anyone ages 5 and older (for the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine) or those 18 and older (for the Moderna or Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccines). Individuals ages 17 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the vaccination.
First, second and third (for immunocompromised individuals who have completed the vaccine regimen) vaccinations are offered, as are booster vaccinations for eligible individuals. Pediatric vaccinations are available for those ages 5-11 using the Pediatric Pfizer COVID vaccine
Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome for most events. To schedule a convenient appointment, follow the instructions below or call St. Charles County's COVID-19 Hotline at 636-949-1899 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Upcoming Community Vaccination Events:
- Tuesday, Jan. 18 from 4-6 pm at the Kathryn Linneman St. Charles City-County Library branch – 2323 Elm Street in St. Charles. Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID vaccines available (includes pediatric, first, second and booster doses). PLEASE NOTE: All appointment slots have been filled for this event. Please call 636-946-6294 for additional information or updates on cancellation opportunities.
- EVENT CANCELLED - Please call COVID Hotline at 636-949-1899 to schedule an appointment at another location.
Wednesday, Jan. 19 from 3-7 pm at St. Charles Community College – 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive (event located in the College Center) in Cottleville. Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID vaccines available (includes pediatric, first, second and booster doses). To schedule, call 636-949-1899. Walk-in guests are welcome.
- Monday, Jan. 24 from 4-6 pm at the Spencer Road St. Charles City-County Library branch – 427 Spencer Road in St. Peters. Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID vaccines available (includes pediatric, first, second and booster doses). PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are required to attend this event. To schedule, call 636-447-2320. Walk-in guests will not be accommodated.
Additional Vaccination Appointments
In addition to these community events, individuals may schedule a convenient appointment from 9 a.m. to noon or 1 to 4 p.m., on Fridays, with the Department of Public Health’s Immunization Clinic (1650 Boone’s Lick in St. Charles, lower level). All authorized COVID-19 vaccines are available for eligible individuals. Call 636-949-1899 for information or to schedule appointments.
Appointments are required for vaccinations through the Immunization Clinic. The Department of Public Health cannot accommodate anyone who has not scheduled an appointment for vaccinations through the Immunization Clinic.
What to Bring to the Vaccination Appointment?
To improve efficiency, individuals should arrive within 10 minutes of their scheduled appointment and follow staff direction while at the Family Arena. For the appointment, individuals will need:
- Photo identification or parent/guardian attestation.
- A copy of the appointment confirmation.
- Their personal COVID vaccination card or a photo copy of this card (for those seeking second, additional or booster doses).
- Evidence of employment, for verification of eligibility status within specified industries.
For information on COVID-19 vaccination operations by St. Charles County, the State of Missouri and other authorized vaccine providers, visit sccmo.org/COVIDvaccine.