The Department of Public Health offers free and convenient COVID-19 vaccinations at locations around St. Charles County. The events are open to anyone ages 6 months and older (for the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccines) or those 18 and older (for Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccines). Individuals ages 17 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the vaccination.
First, second and third vaccinations are offered, as are booster vaccinations for eligible individuals. Pediatric vaccinations (for those 6 months to 11 years) are available using the Pfizer/BioNTech or the Moderna COVID vaccines.
Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome for most events. To schedule a convenient appointment, follow the instructions below or call St. Charles County's COVID-19 Hotline at 636-949-1899 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Upcoming Community Vaccination Events:
- Thursday, Nov. 3 from 4 - 6 p.m. at the Kathryn Linnemann St. Charles City-County Library branch – 2323 Elm St. in St. Charles. Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID vaccines available (includes ages 5-11 pediatric, first, second and booster doses). PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are required to attend this event. To schedule, call 636-723-0232.
- Monday, Nov. 14 from 4 - 6 p.m. at the Middendorf-Kredell St. Charles City-County Library branch – 2750 State Highway K in O'Fallon. Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID vaccines available (includes ages 5-11 pediatric, first, second and booster doses). PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are required to attend this event. To schedule, call 636-978-7997.
- Tuesday, Nov. 15 from 10 a.m. to noon at Aging Ahead St. Peters – 108 McMenamy Road in St. Peters. Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID vaccines available (includes ages 5-11 pediatric, first, second and booster doses). PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are required to attend this event. To schedule, call 636-949-1899.
Additional Vaccination Appointments
In addition to these community events, individuals may schedule a convenient appointment from 9 a.m. to noon or 1 to 4 p.m., on Fridays, with the Department of Public Health’s Immunization Clinic (1650 Boone’s Lick in St. Charles, lower level). All authorized COVID-19 vaccines are available for eligible individuals. Call 636-949-1899 for information or to schedule appointments.
Appointments are required for vaccinations through the Immunization Clinic. The Department of Public Health cannot accommodate anyone who has not scheduled an appointment for vaccinations through the Immunization Clinic.
What to Bring to the Vaccination Appointment?
To improve efficiency, individuals should arrive within 10 minutes of their scheduled appointment and follow staff direction. For the appointment, individuals will need:
- Photo identification or parent/guardian attestation.
- A copy of the appointment confirmation.
- Their personal COVID vaccination card or a photo copy of this card (for those seeking second, additional or booster doses).
For information on COVID-19 vaccination operations by St. Charles County, the State of Missouri and other authorized vaccine providers, visit sccmo.org/COVIDvaccine.