February 26, 2018
Contact: Nancy Lee Gomer, Marketing Coordinator, 636-949-7535, or 636-795-1137, firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Charles County, Missouri – Are you ready for an adventure this year? The 2018 Parks Quest Challenge is YOUR passport to exploring everything St. Charles County Parks! Kids and teens ages 6–18 are invited to play for the chance to win awesome prizes. Discover activities on your own, like picnicking, fishing, camping, hiking, biking and horseback riding, or participate in fun programs from March 1 through Sept. 4.
Here’s how to play:
- Complete the Parks Quest Challenge registration form and waiver at sccmo.org/ParksQuest2018.
- Beginning March 1, pick up a Parks Quest Challenge Master Tracker at The Historic Daniel Boone Home, 1868 Highway F in Defiance; Youth Activity Park, 7801 Highway N in Dardenne Prairie; or Heritage Museum, 1630 Heritage Landing near St. Charles; and participate in your first activity.
- Complete the activities listed in the Master Tracker to earn stickers or codes.
- Complete four activities to be entered into a drawing for a Parks “swag” bag.
- Complete seven activities to be entered to win a “swag” bag and the Grand Prize.
- Complete 12 activities to be entered to win a “swag” bag and receive two Grand Prize entries.
Five lucky winners will receive a “swag” bag with Parks goodies and more. The Grand Prize is a choice of a pizza party at the Youth Activity Park (YAP) for 15 or a hayride and s’mores at Broemmelsiek Park for 20. The prize winners will be notified by Sept. 21. All participants who register for the challenge receive a YAP Extreme One-Day Pass.
For more information and rules about the Parks Quest Challenge, visit sccmo.org/ParksQuest2018, or contact Molly Dempsey at 636-949-7900, ext. 3724, or email@example.com.