Can I get a Special Visit with an inmate?

Special Visits are authorized on a case by case basis dependent upon a variety of verifiable circumstances such as: visitors coming from long distances, family emergencies, etc. Requests for Special Visits are typically reviewed and approved on a case by case basis by a Department of Corrections Caseworker. Caseworkers may be reached at 636-949-3003, ext. 3075 or ext. 4600.

Show All Answers

1. What happens during the booking process?
2. How does an inmate find out more about the courts or jail processes?
3. Can I bring an inmate / detainee some religious materials?
4. I have a lot of books at home that I’ve finished reading. Can I donate those books to the jail?
5. How can I retrieve an inmate’s / detainee’s property?
6. What happens when an inmate is transferred to the Missouri Department of Corrections?
7. What items can an individual bring to the facility if they are sentenced to work release?
8. How do I find out if someone is currently incarcerated at your facility?
9. How do I find out about a court date?
10. How do I visit and contact the Police Department?
11. Can I get a Special Visit with an inmate?