Where do I go to get a criminal record check?
The Circuit Clerk’s Office does not perform record checks for anyone (individuals, agencies, employers, etc.), due to the time considerations and the liability involved with providing incorrect or incomplete information. Instead, please contact one of the following records offices:

Missouri Highway Patrol-Troop C: 636-300-2800
St. Charles County Sheriff’s Office: 636-949-3016
St. Charles City: 636-949-3300
St. Peters City: 636-949-1833
O’Fallon City: 636-240-8766

You can also visit the Missouri Automated Criminal History Site (MACHS) website or the Missouri Case.net website.

Show All Answers

1. Will a warrant be issued for my arrest if I don't pay my court costs by the due date?
2. If I post bond for someone else, will I get my money back?
3. What forms of payment are accepted for court costs or bonds?
4. What will happen if I cannot appear on my court date?
5. Where do I go to post bond for someone who is being held?
6. Where do I go to get a criminal record check?
7. What are the expungement fees?
8. How can I pay my ticket or court costs?