While the State of Missouri and St. Charles County will allow businesses and organizations to open as they feel comfortable after June 16, 2020 under the Show Me Strong Recovery plan orders, it is the ultimate choice by the organization itself as to whether or not they do open. The Department of Public Health has issued guidance for employers in these instances. This guidance provides additional details for:
- All St. Charles County employers.
- Offices and workplaces.
- Restaurants and food providers.
- Professional service providers - including hair and nail salons, body art facilities, massage therapists and others.
- Retail establishments.
- Churches and places of worship.
- Residential care facilities.
- Child care providers – including daycares and preschools.
Beyond St. Charles County’s guidelines, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides an excellent resource for up-to-date information and guidance on COVID-19. Their website also offers specific guidance for certain groups, such as: