How can I put money on an inmate’s / detainee’s account?

Money may be deposited to the inmate’s / detainee’s account by family and friends for purposes of commissary purchases, phone calls, payment of bonds or fees for services. Payment into the inmate’s / detainee’s accounts can be completed at the ATM in the lobby of the St. Charles County Department of Corrections (SCCDOC) or online at the JailATM website.

The facility no longer will accept money orders; all payment must be made in cash at the ATM in the lobby or by debit or credit card. Any money orders mailed into the facility will be placed in the inmate’s / detainee’s property or returned to the sender. Those funds will not be credited to the inmate / detainee account. There is a processing fee associated with depositing money on an account. The JailATM kiosk does not dispense funds.

Show All Answers

1. Are there any fees associated with medical, dental or psychiatric care while incarcerated?
2. Are there housing fees associated with being held by the Department of Corrections?
3. How can I put money on an inmate’s / detainee’s account?
4. What happens to the money taken from the arrestee upon admission to the jail?
5. How do I post bond for an inmate / detainee?
6. What happens after an inmate’s bond is posted?