Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
As an alternative to appearing in person in St. Charles County Municipal Court, you may request a virtual court appearance. You must have access to internet, a computer or mobile device with a camera, and a microphone to have a video appearance online (most cell phones have this capability). All virtual appearances will occur through WebEx.
Please note – The virtual appearance date that is issued to you is non-negotiable. You will receive a meeting invitation email as notification that your request for a virtual court appearance is approved.
If you have technical difficulties on the virtual court appearance date assigned, you must contact the court immediately at 636-949-1833 to reschedule.
For more information about Municipal Court, visit sccmo.org/MunicipalCourt.
1. You are being charged with an ordinance violation. The prosecutor will notify you ahead of your plea of guilty if he or she is seeking jail time on your charge.
2. If you plead guilty, there will not be a trial of any kind. By entering your plea of guilty, you waive your right to trial.
3. You have a right to plead not guilty. If you do, the case(s) will be set for trial.
4. You have the right to be represented by an attorney of your choosing. However, please be aware that because you have been charged with a municipal ordinance violation, you do not have access to a public defender in this court.
5. You may request the opportunity to enter into a payment plan after you plead guilty.
6. If you are a non-U.S. citizen, a plea of guilty could affect your immigration status.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field