PLEASE NOTE: This module is in development – below are the categories of concerns you can submit at this time. Items submitted through Request Tracker are handled Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding holidays. If you have a request related to law enforcement, or an animal control request after hours, please contact the St. Charles County Police Department at 636-949-3000, or in an emergency dial 911. Please see our directory,, for contact information for other departments. Thank you!
Highway Concerns
(Road and Road Maintenance Requests ONLY. For speeding or law enforcement concerns, please contact your local police department.)
13 Forms