July 12, 2018
212 Turner Blvd.
St. Peters, MO 63376
Workshops are offered free of charge.
Missouri Job Center - Basic Microsoft Excel 2010
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Basic Microsoft Excel 2010 - For the Beginner, (Training Room C), Cindy Fulton
10 am - 12:15 pm
- Learn to create a spreadsheet using basic formula calculations including AUTOSUM
- Copy, move and format cells
- Inserting/Deleting Rows & Columns
- Learn about the AutoCalculate feature
- Displaying Formula/Value version of a spreadsheet
- Copying Formulas using the Fill Handle
No late arrivals permitted.
St. Charles County and its Workforce and Business Development department are equal opportunity employers/programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers listed may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment via Missouri Relay Service at 711.